Philosophy statement

Design is creating something new that may change our impression, lives, and even what we think. I believe with good design, it can change our daily lives. With good design, it takes the audience to look into every single detail of it. With good design, it takes my breath away. Although some people think inspiration comes from nature, I believe everything that is around us can be great sources of inspiration. What you look at, what you hear people say can all be something that just clicks. Being a designer for Interior Design has always been what I wanted to do. I love looking at residential home designs and think about what I would do to make it more comfortable.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Geometric pattern design project


This is a project that helps me gain knowledge, strength, and skills of creating a pattern from a variety of images that were related to each other. I decided to choose to work with Ancient Indian design and create a pattern based on this historical period. I have researched and selected 10 different images to work with, and Photoshop was the most helpful tool to create the pattern. Working on this project really taught me how to use Photoshop as a design tool since this was the first time I have ever used it. It is a great tool that helped me to edit my images and change it to something that looks really cool. I joined the 10 different images I have created, and placed them into the pattern shown here.

No comments:

Post a Comment