Philosophy statement

Design is creating something new that may change our impression, lives, and even what we think. I believe with good design, it can change our daily lives. With good design, it takes the audience to look into every single detail of it. With good design, it takes my breath away. Although some people think inspiration comes from nature, I believe everything that is around us can be great sources of inspiration. What you look at, what you hear people say can all be something that just clicks. Being a designer for Interior Design has always been what I wanted to do. I love looking at residential home designs and think about what I would do to make it more comfortable.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Logo

This is a personal logo created from my initials. This assignment helped us to work through all the processes of creating a logo using a digital tablet as the tool. This is the first time I had used this tool, it was an interesting experience that allowed me to gain some new knowledge about both the digital tools and the digital program. We used illustrator to create the logo and it is definitely a useful tool for making a creative design. And a design can be made in an exact way you wanted it can be like. Both the color and gray-scale images are presented in a way to compare how different the logo appear like under different colors, and make sure there is contract of colors.This allow the logo to be able to fit into any work and does not matter what color it is printed as. Using similar colors in a single design is never a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment